Cadick Corporation has a variety of hard-to-find, quality training courses for the high-technology sector of the power industry.
Using training modules written in-house by our skilled and experienced developers, we have prepared a variety of programs that can be quickly customized and presented at your facility. Subjects include power system safety, engineering, operations, and maintenance.
A partial list of our offerings includes:
- Short Circuit Analysis
- Time-current Coordination
- Flash Hazard Analysis
- Electrical Safety-related Work Practices
- Equipotential Grounding Methods
- Electrical Safety for Unqualified Personnel
- Generation and Industrial Plant Electrical Protection
- Electrical Transmission and Distribution
- Electrical Protection
- Protective Relay Applications
- Advanced Power System Analysis
- Power Quality Diagnosis and Mitigation
- Ground Systems Design and Application
- Grounding Systems Measurement,
- Troubleshooting, and Diagnosis
- IEEE Color Book Training Courses — including the Red, Bronze, Gold, Buff, Blue, Emerald, Brown, Yellow, and Green Books
- Principles of AC Power Systems
- Power System Operator
- Generator Operator
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
For more information, download our Training brochure.